The RMIT University is inviting applications for Engineering Excellence Scholarship only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health. Scholarships are available for Chinese students.
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community. RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture; Education; Engineering; Development; Computer Science and Information Systems; Business and Management; and Communication and Media Studies.
- Applications Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: This scholarship is only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- Scholarship Award: The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for Chinese students.
- Number of Scholarships: Three (3) scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Chinese students.
Entrance Requirements: In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of China
- Applying from China
- Achieve a Distinction average in your highest level of education award
- Enroll for Semester 1 2019 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by RMIT.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive a full offer letter (without English package offer) to study at RMIT in Semester 1 2019.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.