Applications are invited for ENS Cachan international scholarship programme from students who are currently studying or have studied and obtained their most recent qualification outside France. This programme is open to foreign students and French students.
The International program of the ENS Cachan is aimed at high-level international students who are currently studying or have studied and obtained their most recent qualification outside of France.
User Review( votes)
The Ecole normale supérieure de Cachan (the ENS Cachan), a prestigious public institution of higher education and research founded in 1912, is one of the major French Grandes Écoles, which are considered the pinnacle of French higher education.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for a second year Research Master (RM2) or for a joint PhD in order to follow or pursue research training in one of the departments or laboratories of the ENS Cachan (Cachan campus).
- Study Subject(s): This program is aimed at students planning to:
- Carry out the 2nd year of Master’s degree (M2) in a Master program of ENS Paris-Saclay with a research period in one of the ENS Paris-Saclay laboratories. Grants are awarded for a period of 10 months;
- Carry out research in one of the ENS Paris-Saclay laboratories as a part of their PhD studies research work. Grants are awarded for 6 months, 12 months or two 6 months periods
- Carry out research (research stay) for a maximum 6 months period in one of the ENS Paris-Saclay laboratories for students registered in a university abroad (or equivalent institution of higher education).
Co-financing with certain French embassies and co-financing Fulbright form a part of the ENS Paris-Saclay program.
- Award: The grant amounts of The grant is 500 euros/month (research training) to 1000 euros/month (Master, PhD).
- The award can be taken in France
- Citizens of a foreign country or French citizens, studying for at least two years in a university abroad
- Grant holders of previous years of this program are NOT eligible;
- Applicants should be among the best students of their program
- Applicants should possess a good knowledge of the teaching language (French or English) used in the chosen academic program. An official language certificate (DILF, DELF, DALF, FLE, TOEIC, TOEFL…) will be required;
- Students applying for M2 should justify 1st year of Master degree’s credits (M1, equivalent to 60 European ECTS credits, at Master level) or an equivalent diploma recognized by ENS Paris-Saclay;
- Students applying in the context of their PhD work should justify a Master’s degree or an equivalent diploma recognized by ENS Paris-Saclay, a registration in his/her home university as a PhD course student;
- For PhD candidates who are applying for a grant on two separate periods of 6 months each. An assessment by the PhD supervisor will be required to rule on the continuation of the grant’s payment for the second period;
- Cofinancing with certain French embassies and co-financing Fulbright form a part of the ENS Paris-Saclay program
Nationality: This programme is open to foreign students and French students (performing for a period of at least two years studying in a foreign operation).
College Admission Requirement
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants should possess a good knowledge of the teaching language (French or English) used in the chosen academic program. An official language certificate (DILF, DALF, FLE, TOEIC, TOEFL…) will be required
How to Apply: Read carefully the regulations before sending your application form to the address: boursi17-at-ens-paris-saclay.fr