The University of Essex is offering scholarships for international students studying at one of their global channel partners. Scholarships are awarded to applicants starting their first year of undergraduate study at Essex in 2018-2019.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. It was established in 1963, welcomed its first students in 1964 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate studies.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship worth up to £3,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students from partner institutions are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must meet all of the following conditions:
Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
Be fully self-funding your studies
Students must meet published standard conditional offer for your country and make Essex their firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2018
Be selected by one of global channel partner institutions (see full terms and conditions for details of eligible partners)
Be in the first year of study at the University at the start of the award
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 19 July 2018 then you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form. The University will assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex. No alternative supporting evidence will be accepted.