Applications are invited for EtonHouse Academic Scholarships. These scholarships are open to Singaporeans and expatriates keen to attend secondary and high school at EtonHouse.
EtonHouse International Education Group is an international provider and franchiser of private schools based on the International Baccalaureate, IGCSE and Reggio Emilia approach systems.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The scholarships are for entry into Years 9 and 10 for 2018 and Year 12 for 2019.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: This is a full scholarship and will cover the application fee, capital levy and school fees for the duration of the course. It does NOT cover exam fees for the IGCSE and IB Diploma.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to both Singaporeans and Expats
- Number of Scholarships: From this year, the EtonHouse International Education Group will disburse up to 16 full scholarships a year
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to both Singaporeans and Expats
- Entrance Requirements:
Open to both Singaporeans and Expats
Both existing and new EtonHouse students
Children of EtonHouse sta? are not eligible to apply
One family can receive only one scholarship
All scholarships are awarded for the duration of the course unless the student is not able to maintain the required academic standards or if there is consistent misdemeanor.
Scholarship amounts will not be paid directly to the bene?ciaries
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.