The Anglia Ruskin University is pleased to offer a cash bursary of £800. The bursary is available to students from the EU starting a full-time undergraduate degree for the 2018/19 academic year.
Anglia Ruskin University is a public university in East Anglia, United Kingdom. It has 39,400 students worldwide and has campuses in Cambridge, Chelmsford, Peterborough and London.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018 (for September 2018 entry) or November 30, 2018 (for January 2019 entry)
- Course Level: Bursary is available for pursuing full-time undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Bursary is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £800 cash payment in the first academic year paid in two instalments.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must:
Be an EU national (excluding the UK)
Be ordinarily resident in the EU (excluding the UK)
Have received an offer of admission for entry to Anglia Ruskin University in the September 2018 or January 2019 intakes;
Have accepted the University’s offer of a place as your UCAS firm choice no later than 30 June 2018 (for September 2018 entry) or 30 November 2018 (for January 2019 entry). Applications received via an agent will also be accepted;
Register for a full-time undergraduate degree at an Anglia Ruskin University core campus (Cambridge, Chelmsford or Peterborough) with the first enrolment in the 2018-2019 academic year;
Be in your first year of study at the University at the start of the award.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
To receive the bursary you must have accepted your offer of a place as your “firm” choice by 30 June 2018 (for September 2018 entry) or 30th November 2018 (for January 2019 entry). Students will be automatically considered based on the eligibility criteria listed above.