The University of Northampton is delighted to offer undergraduate scholarships for students from EU countries. Scholarships will be awarded based on the merit of each individual’s qualifications.
The University of Northampton is a higher education establishment based in Northampton, which offers students undergraduate and postgraduate courses and university degrees.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The University has 50 scholarships to the value of £3,000 each. Eligible recipients will be paid £1,000 in each year of study (up to a maximum of three years). This award is applicable to EU students entering full-time higher education for the first time in the academic year 2018/19. All funds are provided by the University.
- Nationality: Available to UK and EU students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to UK and EU students.
The EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic,Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must enrol in a full-time undergraduate programme (BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB or Joint Honours) and pay a fee of £9,250
- You must be an EU national and normally reside in an EU country
- EU nationals who have been residents in the UK for less than five years and do not qualify for a maintenance loan or NHS bursary may qualify
- You must have achieved the equivalent of A Level grades AAB+ in your high school qualifications.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If you hold an unconditional firm offer with the University of Northampton you are invited to complete and return the EU Scholarship application form. The deadline for submission of forms is 31 August 2018. You must include with your application form, a scanned copy of your high school diploma to prove your exam results.