The Macquarie University is accepting applications for Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Achievement Entry Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to undergraduate students commencing studies in Session 2, 2018.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Varies $2000 – $5,000
- Nationalities: Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Academic merit will be considered when your application is reviewed. This will include any and all study undertaken at the secondary school level and higher. This scholarship scheme is competitive and there is a limited number of scholarships available.
Meet any other criteria required in your UAC application into the relevant Macquarie program.
Be available to commence studies at Macquarie University in Session 2, 2018.
Have the Macquarie Degree Program listed as one of your top 2 UAC preferences in UAC offer round?
Have completed and submitted this scholarship application form, including the personal statement, resume and reference.
Meet ongoing eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress prior to receiving future payment.
Please Note: applications are open to all commencing students; both current school leavers and non-school applicants.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit the online application form.