The University of Ljubljana is inviting applications for FELU MBA Scholarships. The studentships are open to international students for pursuing MBA programme.
FELU encourages and supports applicants with outstanding track record and those with a drive and ambition to create new innovative business opportunities while contributing to the FELU brand in the Region.
User Review( votes)
The University of Ljubljana is the oldest and largest university in Slovenia. With over 63,000 enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, it is among the largest universities in Europe.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Award: Win the program worth 4.000 €
- Number of Awards: The number of awarded financial aid positions will depend only on the quality of the candidates.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a FELU MBA Scholarship, candidates must:
- apply for first-year admission into a FELU MBA programme,
- apply before the 30.9.2018,
- minimum 3 years of meaningful working experience,
- fluent in English,
- have an adequate undergraduate education (180 ECTS).
- English Language Requirements: Proficient (Programme is in English)
How to Apply:
- Complete the online FELU MBA scholarship registration form.
- Submit FELU MBA application form to the programme manager (FELU MBA Application).
- Provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled.
At every stage of the selection process, the selection committee considers demonstrated achievement as well as evidence of future potential. Candidates are evaluated based on the following main criteria:
- academic qualifications (10p),
- leadership experience (25p),
- international impact (20p),
- in-depth interview (25p),
- references/additional trainings (10p),
- awards (10p).