The Centre for Adult Learning & Professional Development (CALPD) in NUI Galway is inviting applications for Female Leadership Scholarship for MSc in Technology Management. International students are eligible to apply.
Its aim is to increase diversity and improve the way businesses perform by supporting talented females to move into leadership positions, with a target of 30% women on Irish boards and at executive management level by 2020.
Founded in 1845, we’ve been inspiring students for 170 years. NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university with a commitment to top quality teaching.
- Applications Deadline: June 24, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Technology Management.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover full fees for the two years of the course, commencing on Saturday 1 September 2018.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: The scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to one exceptional female candidate who has been offered a place on the part-time MSc in Technology Management.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must:
- Have been offered or eligible for a place on the MSc in Technology Management for the academic year 2018/19
- Have submitted a valid online course application and scholarship statement by 11.59pm on Sunday 24 June 2018
- Applicants who have an alternative source of course funding may not apply
- Employees of NUI Galway, associates of the 30% Club or affiliated organisations, their immediate families, friends, and anyone connected with this scholarship may not apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Scholarship applications should be made at the same time as your course application using this online application form.
The form allows upload of multiple files. Your scholarship statement should be uploaded in addition to the documentation required for your course application.