The Frank Bowling Scholarships of £10,500 each are available to two UK or EU students accepted on the MA Fine Art course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London.
University of the Arts London is a large university based in London, England. It specialises in art, design, fashion and the performing arts.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue full-time MA Fine Art course.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Fine Arts.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is worth £10,500 each and will cover full tuition fees for two Home or EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Home and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for The Frank Bowling Scholarship, students must be:
Considered a Home or EU student for tuition fee purposes
Accepted on the full-time MA Fine Art course at Chelsea College of Arts, commencing October 2018.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Students will need to send the following supplementary material:
- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the selection panel to review, and must include:
Title page with your name and course title;
Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work;
Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece.
- A copy of most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- An academic or professional reference.
- Last three months bank statements.
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate).
How to Apply:
Applications must be made online. Students will need to fill in an online application form.