The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt invites application for an Egyptian Scholar program available for postdoctoral faculty members and arts management professionals to conduct research at American institutions.
Grant duration ranges from three to nine months. Grants include Stipend, Professional and excess baggage allowances and Medical insurance.
The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt was established in 1949, and is the oldest and largest Fulbright program in the Arab world. Since 1949 nearly 5,000 scholars have been American Fulbrighters in Egypt or Egyptian Fulbrighters in the United States.
Course Level: Grants are available for postdoctoral faculty members and arts management professionals to conduct research at American institutions.
Study Subject(s): Grants are awarded in the all fields are eligible with the exception of medical fields including clinical research.
- Professional and excess baggage allowances
- Medical insurance
Note: International travel is normally provided by grantee’s home institution.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Professional staff in the field of Arts Management, holding managerial or administrative position in a museum, library, Arts or Cultural Center/Institute, or working/initiating an Arts Management project.
- Ph.D. for research grants.
- B. A. or B.Sc. and/or MFA for Arts Management grants.
- Excellent command of English.
Nationality: Scholars of Egypt can apply for this program.
How to apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 13, 2017.