Transparency International School is offering a limited number of full or partial scholarships to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35. Scholarships will be awarded for a seven days TI School course in the field of anti-corruption and accountability.
Transparency International School on Integrity (TISI) is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The upcoming TISI 2018 will take place during 4-10 July, 2018 in Vilnius, Lithuania. TISI exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
- Application Deadline: Deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2018, for non-scholarship applications – 20 May 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for senior students, graduates and young professionals.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for TI School course. The School features three teaching modules that cover the public sector, the private sector and civic empowerment. Each module will include the theoretical definition of corruption as it affects that particular part of society, and an explanation and demonstration of how anti-corruption tools are used in practice.
- Scholarship Award: The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities. The fee for TISI 2018 is EUR 650.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Iceland, Latvia, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Turkey and Ukraine
- Scholarship can be taken in Lithuania
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the following countries may apply for full or partial scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Iceland, Latvia, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Entrance Requirements: The School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35. We welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds. TI School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
2. Motivational letter (max 500 words);
3. Completed online form.Here you can complete the online application form and make your submission. Please note that you will have to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV – we strongly advise that you prepare these documents before attempting to submit your application.
How to Apply: Apply online, using the online application mode.Application for a scholarship
The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2018.
Students applying for a scholarship will be notified about the results of the selection procedure by 21 May 2018 at the latest.
The deadline for non-scholarship applications is 20 May 2018.
Students will be notified about the results of the selection procedure within two weeks of their application, by 12 June 2018 at the latest.
Upon receipt of your notification, you will be asked to transfer the requisite fee of 700 EUR (in case you are not eligible for a scholarship) to the designated bank account. We will confirm your admission upon receiving the course fee.
If you have any application-related questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at admissions-at-transparencyschool.org.