The Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE) at the University of Newcastle is delighted to offer its Fully Funded FEBE Golden Jubilee Commemorative International Scholarships. The scholarships will provide full payment of tuition fees each semester for the duration of an undergraduate program (up to 5 years).
The scholarships aimed at encouraging and supporting academically gifted international students to enroll in a program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle.
The University of Newcastle (UoN), informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university established in 1965. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
- Application Deadline:December 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship will provide full payment of tuition fees each semester for the duration of an undergraduate program (up to 5 years), provided the scholar continues to meet ongoing conditions.
- Number of Scholarships: This scholarship offers a full fee-waiver.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the University of Newcastle.
- Be commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolling at the Callaghan Campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
- Not hold another scholarship or have been awarded a tuition fee waiver for the same program.
- Not have previously completed an Australian undergraduate degree program.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A written statement which outlines your academic achievements and career aspirations and demonstrates your interest in progressing to Research Higher Degree candidature.