The Hong Kong Baptist University offers fully Funded Master Scholarship in the field of International Journalism Studies. The scholarship is available for Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian students.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage the study of International Journalism.
Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in International Journalism.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is fully funded
- Nationality: Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Vietnam, Philippines, India and Indonesia
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
- Have 5+ years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”