Applicants are invited for Fully Funded PhD Studentship to conduct research in Empirical Banking and commencing their studies in October 2018. The scholarship will offer full tuition fee and maintenance funding for 3 years.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support postgraduate research students admitted full-time onto its PhD programme and commencing their studies in October 2018.
The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in Britain. In the most recent Research Excellence Framework, the university was ranked the 18th best research institution in the United Kingdom for average quality of research submitted.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to conduct research in Empirical Banking.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will offer full tuition fee and maintenance funding for 3 years. The doctoral stipend for 2017/18 is currently £14,000.
- Nationality: UK, EU and overseas applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a postgraduate research students admitted full-time onto its PhD programme and commencing their studies in October 2018
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Please ensure that in the online application form you enter in the dedicated spaces:
- The title of the research area: “Empirical Banking”.
- For funding, that you wish to be considered for the 2018/2019 Faculty PGR Scholarship.
- As part of the application you will be required to submit a CV, research proposal, degree certificate and transcripts, two academic references and proof of English language proficiency. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of interview arrangements between February and March 2018.
- The awards will be allocated by end of April, with the outcome being communicated to the candidates in May.
- To apply please follow the ‘Online Application’ link given below: