The University of the Arts London is offering Fung Scholarships for EU and International students from participating institutions. These scholarships are open to study full-time undergraduate courses commencing in September 2018.
The University of the Arts London is a large university based in London, England. It specialises in art, design, fashion and the performing arts.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time BA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for two terms and also provide a contribution towards course costs and living expenses. Tuition fees will be paid directly from the award to the University’s tuition fees account.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: EU or International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
The Fung Scholarships are available to nominated EU or International students from the following participating institutions: Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture, Seoul National University, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Tokyo University of the Arts, Tsinghua University, Academy of Arts & Design and Berlin University of the Arts.
To be eligible for The Fung Scholarships, students must be accepted to study for two terms on any of the following full-time courses at University of the Arts London, commencing September 2018
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- For theory-based courses, please provide three essays/written project of what you consider to be your best work for the selection panel to review and send via Dropbox to [email protected] with an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
- For image-based courses, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to [email protected] containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the selection panel to review, and must include:
Title page with your name and course title.
Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work.
Up to 15 pages of images with each page numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece. Please ensure you compress your file. Large files might not upload properly.
- A copy of the transcript.
- A letter of support from a relevant faculty member in your institution.
- A copy of passport page.
- A passport sized image.
- Evidence of your IELTS score or equivalent. Please note that the BA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins requires 6.5 IELTS score and a minimum of 5.5 in all test areas
How to Apply:
Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application.