The PPM School of Management is offering 10 fully-funded scholarships for pursuing the master programme in the field of management.
The vision of the School is to become the leading management institution in Indonesia and respected in Southeast Asia.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of management.
- Scholarship Award: The Future Leader 10 scholarship which amounts Rp 113.500.000,00 for each grantee.
- Number of Scholarships: The scholarship grantees will receive;
Full tuition fee exemption
Exemption of graduation administration fee
Allowance for 20 months
- Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Requirements to be The Future Leader Grantee:
Applicants have finished his/her graduate studies (Bachelor degree) no later than 1 September 2018. Applicants which currently in the last year of his/her studies are allowed to register through attaching guarantee letter of graduation from his/her supervisor lecturer along with agreements from faculty/department head.
Maximum age of 26 years old in the opening of Magister Management – Wijawiyata Management Class
Fresh graduate (Maximum working experience of 2 years)
TOEFL 500/IELTS 6
Have strong leadership and active in organization
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Scan or Photo of diploma along with legalized transcripts
For applicants from public/private university in Indonesia: Legalization from the related university.
For applicants from the university outside Indonesia: Legalization from Indonesian Directorate General of Higher Education (DIKTI)
- Certificate of graduation and latest legalized transcript from the related university for applicants which soon to be graduated
- Scan or photo of identity card (KTP)
- Scan or photo of the family card (Kartu Keluarga)
- Scan or photo of TOEFL score of at least 500 or IELTS result of at least 6 (prediction version is allowed)
- Scan or photo of organization or committees participation proofs
- Scan or photo of achievement certificates
- Recent postcard size of full body photo (5MB max with .jpeg/.png/.pdf format)
- Recent coloured passport photo size 4×6 (5MB max with .jpeg/.png/.pdf format)
- Recommendation form from faculty/department head or supervisor lecturer or employer (related form will be sent during the registration period of through PPM School of Management email)
How to Apply:
Apply through online registration on PPM School of Management Official website: (link will be available during registration period) – 1 May to 30 June 2018