Applications are invited for Gadang Scholarship from Malaysian Students. This scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor programme at a local university. The award will be for the minimum period required to complete the course of study.
Through this scholarship program, they intend to nurture and develop these exceptional individuals to achieve success in their professional endeavours through undergoing study programs at any of the local leading public or private universities.
Gadang Holdings Berhad (Gadang or the Company) was incorporated in Malaysia on 6 October 1993 as a public limited company under the name Lai Sing Holdings Berhad. It was listed on the second board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad on 2 September 1994 under the construction sector.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor programme at a local university.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the field of Civil Engineering (major in Structure, Hydraulic, Geotechnical, Highway / Pavement), Surveyor, Building Management, Highway Engineering and Construction Management.
- Local public university: RM8,500.00 per academic year
- Local private university/college: RM15,000.00 per academic year
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: In order to apply for scholarship, applicants must follow the given criteria
- Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local university.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
- Financially needy
Nationality: Malaysian citizen can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by post. considered. Please attach photocopies of certificates and testimonials. Originals to be produced during interview
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15 August 2016.