The Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (ECCI) is inviting applications for George David Family Scholarships. The scholarships are open to prospective postgraduates who are both nationals of, and resident in, Greece or Cyprus.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is worth £8,000 and will be deducted from tuition fees. The scholarship is tenable for one year for full-time MSc students and tenable for three years for PhD full-time students subject to satisfactory progress. Part-time awards will be pro rata.
- Nationalities: Citizens of Greece or Cyprus are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Greece or Cyprus are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is accepted for admission onto an eligible part-time or full-time MSc or PhD programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in 2018-2019. Applicants must have applied for one of the following programmes:
An eligible MSc programme: or
PhD in a subject related to the work of the ECCI
Applicants must be nationals of, and resident in, Greece or Cyprus at the time of application.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.