The Government of South Australia is offering Research Fellowship to an outstanding candidate currently undertaking or intending to undertake post-graduate pasture research. The student must be recently enrolled or intending to commence approved post-graduate tertiary studies with any Australian university.
The Fellow’s research may be presented at an AW Howard Memorial Research Fellow seminar in association with a state or regional branch of the Australian Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology (AIAST).
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Agricultural science, natural resource management, agricultural economic, social science.
- Scholarship Award: Paid as a stipend of $10,000 S
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to an Australian citizen.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to an Australian citizen
- Entrance Requirement: The recipient must:
- currently, hold or been approved for, an existing base scholarship (such as an Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (RTPS), formerly Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)), or an industry-based fund of similar merit
- have been accepted in an appropriate full-time Higher Degree by Research program at a recognized Australian university
- meet the selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen or have had continuous residency in Australia for a minimum of three years
- produce a short summary of their studies signed by them and their supervisor each year
- produce annual certification of satisfactory performance from their supervisor
- Present to the trust a report summarizing the outcomes of their study at its completion.
- English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English
How to Apply:
- Please email the completed application, including all necessary supporting documentation, to the Executive Officer, AW Howard Memorial Trust by 31 October 2018.
- be recognized as the AW Howard Fellow
- acknowledge the support of the Trust in all publications, seminars and media dissemination of their study
- be encouraged to apply for a travel grant to raise the profile of AW Howard’s legacy and the Trust at an international forum.