In 2017/2018 Trinity College is delighted to offer Grattan PhD Scholarships for International students. These scholarships are available in the subjects of Economics and Political Science in Ireland.
The aim of the scholarships is to provide students research and teaching experience, preparing them to take their place as academic leaders of the future.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland. The Library of Trinity College is the largest research library in Ireland. Trinity College is the most productive internationally recognized research center in Ireland. Trinity College Dublin is the top ranked university in Ireland.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of Economics and Political Science.
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship is fully-funded, including fees and an annual stipend of €20,000 for four years.
Numbers of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available. Two scholarships are available in the subject of Economics and one is for Political Science.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants of Armenia, Austria, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Poland, the Ukraine and the USA are eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicants should have an MSc in Economics for PhD scholarship in Economics.
- Applicants must be Graduate for PhD in Political Science.
Nationality: Applicants of Armenia, Austria, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Ukraine and the USA can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
- Economics: Applicants must have an MSC degree in Economics.
- Political Science: Applicants must be Graduate.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- In 2017/2018 three PhD scholarships are to be awarded to outstanding students in the disciplines of Economics and Political Science. Please note that students must be accepted onto the relevant PhD register in order to be considered for a Grattan scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 1, 2017 for Economics and March 31, 2017 for Political Science.