The University of Central Lancashire is inviting applications for availability of three scholarships to students in India commencing an undergraduate taught programme in September 2018.
The aim is to provide value of one-year tuition fee scholarship for undergraduate study.
In 1828, the University of Central Lancashire was founded in Preston as the Institution for the Diffusion of Knowledge. ‘Ex solo ad solem’, or in translation, ‘From the Earth to the Sun’, has been its motto ever since – helping talented people from all walks of life to make the most of their potential. Today Central Lancashire is one of the UK’s largest universities with a student and staff community approaching 38,000. Internationally the University has academic partners in all regions of the globe and it is on a world stage that the first class quality of its education was first recognized.
- Applications Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university (except MBBS).
- ScholarshipAward: Value of one-year tuition fee scholarship for undergraduate study.
- Nationality: Available to students who are resident in India.
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to students who are resident in India.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Hold an offer to study an undergraduate taught course at UCLan
- Be resident of India
- Meet the following academic conditions:
- 75% in English subject in Standard XII schooling and hold an unconditional offer by the deadline date for the application
- or IELTS 6.0 bands overall (with minimum 5.5 bands in each component).
English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.0 bands overall (with minimum 5.5 bands in each component).
How to Apply: Please submit your completed scholarship application form to uclansouthasia-at-uclan.ac.uk ensuring you include the wording GREAT SCHOLARSHIP 2018 APPLICATION, in the subject line. You can use a separate sheet for answering the questions, in case more space is required.