Applications are open for the International Student Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Coursework. The grant is open for high-achieving students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Beneficial offer for students to get fund for study at Griffith University, Australia.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: 17 April 2020
- Course Level: The grant is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Nationality: Country other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all Country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- A completed application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/application-form
- Trimester 1 2020 – Applications close Friday, 29 November 2019 (for 24 February commencement). Outcome notified by 13 December.
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Friday, 17 April 2020 (for 6 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 May.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 7 August 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 August.