The Northern Territory PHN is inviting applications for Health Workforce Scholarship Program. Scholarships are available to health practitioners to undertake further study in medicine, nursing, allied health including Aboriginal health workers.
The HWSP is intended to increase access to key health services in rural and remote areas across Australia by supporting an increase in skills, capacity and/or scope of practice.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to pursue further education or attend training courses.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available to health practitioners to undertake further study in medicine, nursing, allied health including Aboriginal health workers.
- Scholarship Award: The program provides Bursaries of up to $10,000 and Scholarships of up to $10,000 per year for a maximum of two years. All amounts are GST exclusive and subject to eligibility and approval.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, health professionals must be:
Working in the fields of medicine, nursing, allied health and Aboriginal Health
Working in rural and remote locations classified by the Modified Monash Model 3-7
Working in private practice, an Aboriginal Medical Service or non-government organisation (cannot be solely employed by State Government).
How to Apply:
Please complete and return this form via email.