The Heriot-Watt University is offering the scholarship for the UK, EU and international students to pursue an undergraduate degree program. There are 10 scholarships will be awarded.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support undergraduate students to complete their studies. This award is designed to help high-performing students with some of the additional costs involved in studying, such as the cost of course materials, textbooks and living expenses.
The Heriot-Watt University is one of UK’s leading research and teaching university. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to $1,000.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 10 scholarships will be awarded.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to the UK, EU and international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to the UK, EU and international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- First-year undergraduates only – at the time of application, be enrolled in an eligible course under the three disciplines mentioned below in a higher education institution in the UK, having either started their first year in September 2017 or starting their first year in September 2018.
- Students who have a confirmed place at a recognized UK higher education institution for a foundation, bachelor’s or integrated master’s degree under one of the following disciplines: civil engineering, construction, (landscape) architecture, please see our full list of eligible courses.
- Home, EU and International students in the UK only.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The deadline for submissions is 31st October 2018. Any submissions made after this date cannot be considered.