Non-EEA and Dutch students who want to do their bachelor’s or masters in the Netherlands have a chance to apply for this Holland government award. The program is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The Holland award is the Netherlands’ national programme meant for international students who are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
User Review( votes)
The aim of this programme is to raise the profile of Dutch higher education and to encourage student mobility both into and out of the Netherlands.
Why you should apply at this Program?
With Holland Scholarships, the applicants have a chance to apply for any full-time programs at bachelor or master level in the Netherlands. The program aims to stimulate talented international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to study in Holland.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Award: The aid amounts to €5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition grant.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- The award can be taken in: Netherlands (Holland)
- Eligible Countries: award is open for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for this program, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and going to apply for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions. You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
You might also like these Programs
If you are choosing to study in Holland, then you have the opportunity to develop valuable skills and become more successful. After pursuing your degree you will receive high-quality education and value for your money.
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for the opportunity then you may check the both given link for the more information required:
- To considered for this application , the applicants will be asked to submit supporting documents which might be required by the institution.
- Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
To apply for the opportunity applicants need to get admission into one of the following universities:
- Participating in research universities there are 15 Dutch research universities participating in the Holland funding for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Participating universities of applied sciences there are 22 Dutch universities of applied sciences that are participating in the Holland funding for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The university will provide all the following:
- Students with compelling the requirements are eligible for the funding of up to € 5,000
- How it Works: The program will support your first-year degree program
Dates and Deadlines
You have the chance to apply for the opportunity till May 1, 2019.