What’s It About
Hollywood’s International has highly announced a Biggest Screenwriting Competition!. The goal is to connect writers with agents, managers, and producers. Screenwriting competition that delivers your script to the entertainment professional of your choice.
All persons from anywhere in the world are eligible; however, the material submitted must be in English as that is the only language we are staffed to read.
Deadline is November 16, 2017.
- Subject: Screenwriting Competition
- Organization: Hollywood’s International
- Languages: English
- Deadline: November 16, 2017
- Requirement: All writers at least 18 years of age are eligible.
- About Organization: Hollywood’s International is located in the heart of the entertainment industry and is proud to be the only international screenwriting competition in Hollywood. They are committed to fostering the careers of local talent as well as finding the next generation of talent from around the world.
- The mission of Organization: Their aim, quite simply, is to discover and recognize the brightest new talent and original voices in film and television storytelling from around the world.
- All writers at least 18 years of age are eligible.
- All persons from anywhere in the world are eligible; however, the material submitted must be in English as that is the only language we are staffed to read.
- Professional writers, journalists, poets, and previous contest winners are eligible.
How to Apply
- Submissions are accepted via electronic submission only through our partner websites FilmFreeway, Withoutabox, and NetworkISA.
- There is no limit to the length of the projects you submit. Projects can be in script or treatment form.
- Scripts must be written in English as that is the only language we are staffed to read but can be in any film or television genre.
- Entry fees for screenplay entries are posted on our partner websites and are nonrefundable.
- Entries must be received on or before the deadlines and submission fee payment must be made in full at time of the submission. All entry fees are non-refundable
- All submitted material must be original, and all rights must be wholly owned by the writer(s).
- The material must be your original work and all rights must be wholly owned by the writer(s).
- The material submitted must not be encumbered by any obligation to, or option held by, a third party prior to entering the competition.
- By submitting your material you agree to be added to email list but can remove yourself by unsubscribing at any time.
Motivation of the Contest
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: Screenwriting, is also called scriptwriting, is the art and craft of writing scripts for mass media such as feature films, television productions or video games. It is frequently a freelance profession.
- Winners will receive an InkTip Script Listing and have their logline featured in InkTip Magazine so they can promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents. I
- nkTip Magazine is sent to over 15,000 producers and representatives.
You can refer these books:
- Writing screenplays that sell by – Michael Hauge
- The screenwriter’s bible by – David Trottier
From this competition, you will learn the screenplay structure, how to create captivating film characters and to use dramatic strategies effectively. Writing a film is a craft and once you learn the guidelines you will have the confidence to begin your own film story.
Detailed Information go to Competition Link