The Berlin Institute for Cultural Inquiry is inviting applications for postdoctoral fellowships within the core project Errans. ICI Fellowships are announced for a particular core project and often also focus. Applications not responding to an announcement, which may include further eligibility or selection criteria, cannot be considered. The application deadline is January 7, 2018 .
- Application deadline: January 7, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for postdoctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded applicants individual projects in varied disciplines.
- Scholarship Award: Stipends range from EUR 1900 to 2100 per month.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Twelve fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in : Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for these fellowships.
- Entrance Requirements: All disciplines, fields, and nationalities are welcome. Applicants must have completed their education (BA, MA, PhD, or equivalent degree) within ten years of the date of appointment. Fluency in English is required; some German language skills would be desirable. ICI Fellowships are announced for a particular core project and often also focus. Applications not responding to an announcement, which may include further eligibility or selection criteria, cannot be considered.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply through online processor.
How to Apply:
- Applications are accepted in English or German and only electronically. The application material is detailed in the application instructions for the ICI Fellowship announced and usually includes: information form, curriculum vitae, project proposal, work sample/portfolio, and two letters of recommendation. Complete application materials must be received by the announced deadline. We regret that incomplete or late applications cannot be accepted for consideration.