The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is pleased to offer an international scholarship for a student who will commence their studies in Australia. Applicants must be applying to start a bachelor degree program.
ICMS mission is to provide the applicant with an exceptional education and the much-valued skills set to gain a competitive edge and exceed industry expectations in today’s job market.
Wonderful opportunity for claimants.
User Review( votes)
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Why at International College of Management? The college provides students with an outstanding education and the much-valued experiences set to obtain a competing edge and exceed enterprise expectations in today’s job market.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarship is awarded to students for a bachelor degree program.
- Scholarship Award: AU$15,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.List of Subjects: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicant is required to post and email their scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Make sure applicants complete their application carefully and include all supporting information including academic transcripts and essay.
- English Language Requirements: Following are the requirements;
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (Academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$15,000* within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs.