The International Max Planck Research School for Quantum Science and Technology is delighted to offer new PhD positions in fall 2018.
The International Max Planck Research School for Quantum Science and Technology is a joint venture of the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics, the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München and the Technical University of Munich.
Quantum science and technology is a vibrant and multidisciplinary field of research at the interface of physics, mathematics, computer science and material science.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Quantum science and technology.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- University welcome talented and motivated students with interest in atomic physics, quantum optics, solid state physics, material science, quantum information theory, and quantum many-body systems to apply.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) before September 2018. Deadline for application is March 1st, 2018.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
For online application, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the online registration. After registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a registration number.
- Fill in the online application form. Please take your time to carefully read and answer all questions.
- You will be asked to upload the following documents:
Letter of interest and intent
Degree certificates and transcripts of current and previous studies
If applicable: English Language Test certificates, certificates for any scholarships, prizes or awards received
- Submit your application: Once you have completed the application form and uploaded all required documents, please submit your application.
How to Apply:
Applications for IMPRS-QST must be submitted using our online application form.