In 2018 the University of Nottingham is offering 5 scholarships of £2,000 towards tuition fees to the students from India. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from Africa.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: In 2018 University is offering 5 scholarships of £2,000 towards tuition fees to students from India.
- Nationalities: Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students can apply for this high achiever prize if you:
Are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) India and
Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
Already hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area. Students must have gone firm on that offer by 29 June 2018
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Please email an application form which will need to be returned to the same address by 29 June 2018 for your application to be considered