The Center for Mind/Brain Sciences – CIMeC, the Department of Economics and Management – DEM and the School of International Studies – SIS at the University of Trento (Italy) are inviting applications for Marie Sklodowska – Curie Individual Fellowships at University of Trento in Italy.
The Marie Sklodowska Curie Action is a funding scheme that supports researcher’s mobility: Individual Fellowships – European Fellowships may last 12-24 months involve a research project, advanced training and knowledge exchange at the host institution (CIMeC).
The University of Trento is an Italian university located in Trento and nearby Rovereto. It has been able to achieve considerable results in the didactics, research, and international relations according to CENSIS and the Italian Ministry of Education.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to Postdoctoral researchers.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded within The Center for Mind/Brain Sciences – CIMeC, The School of International Studies – SIS and The Department of Economics and Management – DEMat the University of Trento (Italy).
- Scholarship Award: It offers a competitive salary, mobility and family allowances plus a budget for research and training costs; applicants are expected to have an excellent CV and a strong publication record.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: At the date of the call deadline (12 September 2018) the researcher must:
– Be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience;
– Have not resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organization (Italy) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Steps to follow:
? By April 20th, 2018 express your interest by sending to cimec-at-unitn.it:
i) The application form duly filled in and signed (it must contain the 2 pages proposal description);
ii) A motivation letter;
iii) A CV (max. 2 pages plus a full list of publications);
iv) A copy of the valid ID or passport of the applicant.
? By May 10th, 2018 selected applicants will be notified and invited to prepare their full proposal in collaboration with a supervisor at CIMeC;
? In the second half of May the University of Trento will offer a 2-day training session dedicated to Marie Sklodowska Curie Candidates with the possibility to discuss the details of the proposal and meet the supervisor;
? By July 13th, 2018 a complete draft of the application has to be prepared;
? By August 31st, 2018 the final version of the project must be ready otherwise CIMeC reserves the right to withdraw its support to the proposal.