Institut de Langues et de Commerce International(ILCI) offers numbers of scholarship to foreign students willing to study MBA in France. ILCI scholarships twice a year and will cover up to 100% of tuition fees under conditions of eligibility. Candidates must have BAC+4 (4 years Bachelor or 3 years bachelor and M1 completed).
Study Subject(s): MBA in General Management and MBA in Luxury Management
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a MBA (BAC+5) program.
Scholarship Provider: ILCI Paris
Scholarship can be taken in France
Scholarship Description: ILCI Paris offers scholarships in MBA to encourage young professionals and entrepreneurs to initiate their business and launch them internationally.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Duration of award(s): 1 year
What does it cover? Up to 50% of total tuition fees under conditions of eligibility
Eligibility: To apply to the ILCI MBA program, applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- All students on the program need to speak English. If their first language is not English, they will need to prove their fluency.
How to Apply: Documents required for admission in MBA:
• Resume / CV
• Motivation letter explaining why you chose this course, why our university and why France?
• Recommendation letter
• All academic certificates and grades transcipts
• Digital photo
• Passport copy
• Justification of previous job experience (if any)