The RMIT University is awarding two international excellence scholarships to pursue undergraduate and master degree. This scholarship can provide financial assistance during your first year of study.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
The RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. RMIT is rated a five-star university. It is ranked as 16th in the world for art and design in the 2016 QS World University Rankings.
- Application deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and master degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
- Nationality: Thai
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Thailand
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following requirements:
- Be a citizen of Thailand
- Applying from Thailand
- Enroll in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1, 2018:Associate degreeBachelor’s degreeMasters by Coursework
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application for the International Excellence Scholarship.