The North-West University offers International Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Energy, Engineering and Science, South Africa
Study Subject(s):Energy, Engineering and Science
Scholarship Provider: North-West University
Scholarship can be taken at: South Africa
• A PhD degree from a reputable university is mandatory.
• The doctorate degree should have been obtained within five years before the appointment as a post-doctoral fellow and be under 45 years of age.
• Candidates should be fluent in English.
• Candidates should have an excellent academic record and research potential.
• The scheme is open to nationals of all countries.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Description: Various projects exist within the research scheme. Candidates will typically perform research in one of the following areas: 1) Condition monitoring of industrial cables and power cables 2) Efficiency optimisation of electrostatic precipitators (ESPs) 3) Energy related research (energy efficiency, energy management and control) 4) Electrical machines, power transformers and energy 5) Feed-in tariff power research – to feed electricity back into the grid
How to Apply: Electronically
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30 November 2012