Applications are invited for University Twente Scholarships (UTS) which is available for the students of EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries. There are approximately 50 scholarships available for the one-year master degree programme.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc).
The University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioural sciences and in engineering. In keeping with its entrepreneurial spirit, the University is committed to making an economic and social contribution to the region of the Netherlands where it is based.
Applicants comply with the general English language test requirement academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub score of speaking skills are eligible to apply.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme at the University of Twente.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- Scholarship Award:
- Number of Scholarships: There are approximately 50 scholarships available.
- Nationality: EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries (except Dutch) can apply for these University Twente Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2018/2019 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Please note: The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants required General English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
How to Apply: You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number. Please note: UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).