For the academic year 2017-2018, University of Macerata is offering up to 7 international scholarships. Scholarships are open for international students who enroll in a two year master’s degree course at the University of Macerata.
Candidates must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qualification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian.
The University of Macerata was founded in 1290 and it is one of the oldest universities in Europe. Its main activities are focused on the humanities and social sciences.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree programme at the University of Macerata.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for studying the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Awards: Each scholarship worth €5,000.
Number of award(s): Up to 7 scholarships are available for international students.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- The call for applications is open to international students holding a qualification from an institution operating abroad, that is considered valid for enrolment in a chosen master’s degree course (lasting two years).
- Candidates must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qual ification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian.
- The scholarships awarded as per this call for applications are in compatible with the scholarships awarded by ERSU (the regional body for the right to study of the Marche Region) and other studentships offered by the University of Macerata, awards made within the frame of Erasmus Mundus, grants offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs andInternational Cooperation (MAECI).
- The scholarships awarded are also incompatible with scholarships for students with international protection granted by the Conference of the Rectors of Italian Universities (CRUI).
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply:
- Applications must be submitted using the specific form, to be filled out in full
- The following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
- A copy of the applicant’s passport. (EU citizens may attach a copy of their I.D. card)
- Copy of Degree certificate including final grade, date, list of the courses attended and the exams passed with the corresponding grades) (EU citizens may use self-certification)
- A motivational letter (max 1500 words)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 19, 2017.