BHGE Nigeria is inviting applications for internship for young graduates. Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 5 years of experience with client (PC) technologies and support services.
This programme is designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Digital Technology.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Baker Hughes, a GE company
Internship can be taken in Nigeria; Lagos
Eligibility: Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 5 years of experience with client (PC) technologies and support services
- Minimum 2 years of experience with client (PC) technologies and support services
- Minimum 2 years of experience desktop support
- Proven leadership and ability to adapt responsibilities based upon strategic business needs
- Programming skills is an added advantage
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for Young Nigerians.
Is this paid internship? This is a unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of our internship program spans a period of 6-12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer