Bayer is delighted to offer Phytopathology Internship to study in the USA or in Brooks. Interns must have bachelor’s degree in plant pathology, plant biology, applied biology, microbiology, and molecular biology or similar and currently enrolled in a graduate program seeking a Master’s or PhD. Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Bayer’s internal training opportunities include technical, professional and management development courses to help you achieve your individual career goals.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Phytopathology.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Bayer
An internship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in plant pathology, plant biology, applied biology, microbiology, molecular biology or similar and currently enrolled in a graduate program seeking a Master’s or PhD;
- Foundational understanding of applied sciences, molecular biology, molecular plant pathology and/or biotechnology;
- Knowledge of methods and equipment used by a plant pathologist and/or microbiologist;
- Communication, coordination and execution skills;
- Flexibility to work within a team, but the capability to work independently;
- Attention to detail, organization and responsibility;
- Computer software skills: MS Office and databases.
- Data collection, analysis & interpretation skills;
- Experience with statistics.
*Relocation assistance may be provided.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? Yes, Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment.
Internship Description: Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer