Ready to start your study abroad program? Boston University (BU) Study Abroad is seeking applications who have completed at least one semester of university study while matriculated in a degree program.
The program encourages students as early as their freshmen year to begin planning for study abroad with their academic advisor and study abroad advisor. BU offers a number of grants and scholarships available specifically for study abroad.
You might be surprised to learn that tuition and housing on a BU Study Abroad program are generally comparable to your on-campus costs for many students, and you can also apply most of your financial aid to any fall or spring program.
Field of Internship: Study Abroad
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Boston University (BU)
Internship can be taken in U.S.
To qualify for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Students who have completed at least one semester of university study while matriculated in a degree program
- Students in good academic standing
- Students in good judicial standing
- Each application undergoes a thorough review with full consideration given to the following admissions criteria: Academic record, appropriate course preparation or prerequisites, application questionnaire, academic recommendation(s), demonstrable communication skills, maturity, and work experience (for many internship programs).
- Students from all majors study abroad. Some students, such as language, business, engineering, science, and fine arts majors are able to find programs in their own majors, and others take a semester to broaden their education or take advantage of an internship.
Internship Open for International Students: No, it is a study abroad program.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Boston University Study Abroad makes it possible for college and university students to realize their dreams to study abroad. They operate language, liberal arts, fine arts, science, engineering, and internship programs in 35 cities in 25 countries on 6 continents, all fully approved by Boston University.
Tuition and housing on a BU Study Abroad program is generally comparable to the Charles River Campus. Most financial aid may be applied to BU Study Abroad programs – talk to your advisor in BU’s Financial Assistance office about your individual financial aid package.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Once the notification period begins, students with a complete application will receive an admission decision in two to four weeks (some exceptions apply).
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.bu.edu/link/bin/uiscgi_misc_admissions.pl
Applications have several components:
- Application Questionnaire
- Advisor Support of Participation Form
- Academic Recommendation
- Non-refundable $55 Application fee
- Additional program-specific materials as required.
Don’t forget – Financial Aid is available. Submit your application today!
Internship Application Deadline: Deadlines come three times a year: October 1 for spring programs (Sept. 15 for some), March 1 for summer programs, and March 15 for fall or academic year programs.