Ready to build your future with D.R. Horton, Inc.? Whether you are a new graduate, or still in college, we may have internship opportunities for you in the homebuilding and finance industries.
D. R. Horton’s paid internship program gives you a chance to work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in the industry.
The mission of the D. R. Horton Internship Program is to provide leadership and hands on experience in the residential construction industry to students in preparation for acquiring entry level positions, following graduation.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: D. R. Horton
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and seeking a degree in a related field.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to Work in the United States.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Languages: English is mandatory. Bilingual is a plus.
- Able to interact with different levels of management.
- Effective Communication: both orally and in writing.
- Autonomous and Pro-Active.
- Experience not required, but preferred.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
D. R. Horton is committed to strengthening your skills and helping shape your future, both personally and professionally. You’ll be working hands on gaining valuable education and experience to make a smooth transition into the residential construction industry.
Through mentoring, students will be exposed to various areas of the residential homebuilding process with the expectation that at completion the student will be aware of the work ethic and expections that are required within the industry.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: After you apply, an HR representative will contact select candidates with information on when internships will begin.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To participate, you must click on Apply now and search for their available “Intern” positions.
- If you don’t find the position that is right for you, they welcome you to submit your resume and they will notify you if such a position becomes available.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.