Ready for the magic to begin in your career? Disney College Program 2019 is now available to all U.S. and international students. As a Disney College Program participant, you’ll become part of the magic that is known worldwide.
Gain valuable, on-the-job experience working in their parks and resorts, participate in college coursework, and have the opportunity to meet and live with people from all over the country and potentially the world in company-sponsored housing.
This truly unique five- to seven-month program allows participants to network with leaders, take part in personal and career development classes, and build transferable skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, guest service and effective communication.
Field of Internship: Parks and resorts, participate in college coursework
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Disney
Internship can be taken in U.S.
In order to submit an application for the Disney College Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- All majors are welcome to apply.
- Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester or have graduated within the last 12 months.
- Students who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking “time off” from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Disney College Program cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components are designed for undergraduates.
- Meet any school requirements, if applicable
- In some cases, students may also need to meet additional criteria their school requires for participation in our program (GPA, grade level, etc.). Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to their program.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins
- Possess unrestricted work authorization
- To be eligible for this program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
- Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.
Internship Open for International Students: Yes.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include:
- As part of the Disney College Program, participants live in housing complexes located near the Disneyland Resort® or the Walt Disney World Resort®.
- Each complex features a variety of offerings to help participants feel right at home.
- Each role offered through the Disney College Program is a paid internship and provides a unique and diverse learning and working experience.
- Participants must have full work availability, which includes working days, nights, weekends and holidays and must also be flexible to work any time of day, including early morning or after midnight.
- Participants work at various locations across Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. This includes theme parks, water parks, resort hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- When a student is offered a position on the Disney College Program, this will include information on the role they are offered (ex. “merchandise”). Students will find out their exact work location as part of the on-boarding process during arrival or during training (ex. “The Emporium” at Magic Kingdom park or “World of Disney” at Disney Springs).
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: This truly unique five- to seven-month program
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to submit an online application through the given link: https://www.pages04.net/imt-disneyparksrecruiting/dcp_update2/
- It is not necessary to submit a cover letter or Resume/CV to apply for the Disney College Program.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications for 2019 Fall and Fall Advantage programs and Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort will be accepted in late January/early February 2019.