Facebook is delighted to announce Software Engineering Internship for the year 2019. Interns must be pursuing a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science or a related field.
This is an unpaid internship programme. Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Facebook is seeking interns to join our engineering team in our Tel Aviv office.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in Tel Aviv, Israel
Eligibility: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Pursuing a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in C++, Java, Perl, PHP, or Python
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: This has minimum twelve (12) week duration.
Notification: Numbers not given
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer