Do you want to generate solutions that make an impact and build long term client relationships?Applications are invited for Global Investment Banking Summer Analyst Internship Program for the year 2019.
The program offers you the opportunity to be part of an industry or product focused team that manages capital raising and strategic advisory transactions for our clients around the world.
Applicants must have strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) and applications are accepted from any degree discipline. This is a 10 weeks internship programme which runs, from June to August.
Field of Internship: Interns will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organisation and its culture.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Internship can be taken at: EMEA, London, Africa
- Minimum eligibility requirement
- Candidates should be in their penultimate year of study, expecting to graduate in 2017. Those graduating in 2018 will also be considered.
- Language Requirements: Fluent written and spoken English.
-Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
-Applications are accepted from any degree discipline
-Fluency in English is essential and a second language may also be required for some roles
-You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
-The key qualities of team work, leadership, creativity and problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
-Ability to grasp a wide variety of products and to handle more projects simultaneously
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
The Summer Internship programme offers you the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organisation and its culture.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communications and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is a 10 weeks internship programme which runs, from June to August.
10 week Summer Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Investment Banking analyst.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online. Application Process
Stage 1: Online Application Form
Stage 2: Online Numerical Reasoning Test
Stage 3: Your application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Ghana or Nigeria, or via WebEx
-Applicants may be requested to attend further interviews
-Note: You will only be able to apply to one vacancy. Therefore, please consider your choice of application carefully.
For Associate level – MBA program applications, please attach your resume and cover letter in one document, and ensure you apply under the name of the educational institution you are currently attending.
- If you are interested in Leveraged Finance in New York, apply to the Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program to be considered.
- If you are interested in Leveraged Finance in Charlotte, apply to the Capital Markets Summer Analyst Program to be considered.
Internship Application Deadline: Rolling Basis