Applications are now open for Business Internship in Brazil for the year 2019. Applicants must be currently enrolled in any major at a university in Brazil with an expected graduation date in December 2019.
Google’s six-month Business Internship program is designed to provide students with real industry experience and an inside look at a business career at Google. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is available in the field of Business. The program includes on-the-job training, collaboration with Googlers, challenging and impactful work, and fun social events.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in São Paulo, Brazil
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Applicants must be available to intern at Google’s Sao Paulo office from July 2nd, 2019 – December 13th, 2019.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in any major at a university in Brazil with an expected graduation date in December 2019.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an interest in tackling business challenges.
- Interest in the internet and Google’s technology business.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: From the very beginning, Google has always been driven forward by insatiably curious people. It’s this curiosity that leads them to ask great questions, and great questions lead to great answers. Interns at Google play a big part in building them.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 6 months.
Notification: Interviews will be held on October 2018 – February 2019, on a rolling basis.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is October 6, 2018.