Google is currently accepting applications for Developer Relations Internship for summer 2019. Interns must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Developer relations internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in San Francisco, CA, United States (Seattle, WA; Mountain View, CA; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more coding languages e.g. Python, Java, NodeJS, Go, and/or .NET.
- Available to work full time for a 12-14 week internship during the summer.
- Experience as a committer in an open source project.
- Contributor to Stack Overflow or similar online community.
- Solid software programming abilities in Java or Objective-C and experience with Android and iOS SDKs.
- Strong web application or mobile application development experience and ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Returning to a degree program after the end of the internship.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is a 12-14 week internship programme that will take place in summer 2019.
Notification: All hiring will be completed by April 2018.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Internship Application Deadline: Open for applications.