Google is currently accepting applications from international students to apply for its Hardware/Mechanical Engineering Internship for Winter 2019. Interns must be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical field, returning to BA/BS program or enrolled in another full-time degree program after completion of the internship. This is a paid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Hardware/Mechanical Engineering Internship for Summer 2018.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in USA (Mountain View, CA, USA; Chicago, IL)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware System Integration, Signal and Power Integrity, RF System Validation, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wireless Communications, Product Design.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Previous tech internships or demonstrated work experience (i.e. research assistant, teaching assistant, personal projects outside the classroom, etc.) in Hardware, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Google is and always will be an engineering company. We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. As a Hardware/Mechanical Engineering Intern, you will work on our core Consumer Hardware products.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Please join us for a six month internship beginning in January 2019 and ending in July 2019.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer