Google is inviting applications for Software Engineering Internship, BS, for Summer 2019. Interns must be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors degree program in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to a full-time degree program after completion of the internship.
International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is a paid internship programme available for the duration of 12 to 14 weeks.
Field of Internship: The internship is awarded in the field of Software Engineering.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in USA (Mountain View, CA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; San Bruno, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale)
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from: completing a data structures or algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience in Software Development and coding in a general purpose programming language.
- Authorization to legally work in the United States.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and write in English.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Join us for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 12-14 weeks.
Notification: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and it’s in the candidate’s best interest to apply early.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications are due by December 14, 2018.