Google is offering Software Engineering Internship, Research, for the year 2019. Interns must be currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme in Computer Science or a related technical field. Interns must have relevant industry work experience and/or experience as a researcher in a lab.
This paid internship programme available for international students. Internship application deadline is January 18, 2019.
Field of Internship: Internship is awarded in the field of Software Engineering.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in Accra, Ghana (By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Zürich, Switzerland; Berlin, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Haifa, Israel; Accra, Ghana; Paris, France)
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom or work related) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Relevant industry work experience and/or experience as a researcher in a lab.
- Demonstrated publication record, with four or more publications at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for international students.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Research and Machine Intelligence is a high impact team that’s building the next generation of intelligence and language understanding for all Google products. To achieve this, we’re working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches like Google Brain) and Natural Language Understanding. We impact products across Google including Search, Maps and Google Now.
We strive to be the best and the brightest in the fields of Research and Machine Intelligence and we’re looking for talented software engineers that have applied experience to join our team.
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 6 months.
Notification: Google team will review applications on a rolling basis and it’s in your best interests to apply early.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is January 18, 2019.