J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. is inviting applications for Winter Internship Programme – Johannesburg for the year 2018. Applicants must be in their final year of studies, undergraduate or post graduate degree. Interns must have Good communication skills.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has consistently ranked as one of the top employers in our industry categories across key Employer Brand rankings.
Field of Internship: At J.P. Morgan we have winter internship opportunities available in the following business areas:
- Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets)
- Global Corporate Banking
- Markets (Sales, Trading & Equities Research)
- Technology (Applications Development)
- Business Management
- Operations (Middle Office)
- Treasury Services
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: J.P. Morgan
Internship can be taken in Johannesburg, GT, ZA, South Africa
Eligibility: Who should apply?
- We recruit from all academic disciplines.
- You must be in your final year of studies, undergraduate or post graduate degree.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Affinity for numbers
- Team players and future leaders with exceptional drive
- Creativity and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic abilities
- Logical well organised
- Highly motivated, confident individuals
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly pressurized environment
- Good communication skills
Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this
Is this paid internship? No, this is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: J.P. Morgan has a long-standing reputation for doing first-class business in a first-class way. Combining a proud legacy with innovative and strategic thinking, we help companies grow and markets develop. We have an exceptional team of employees collaborating globally to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: Please can ensure to upload your most recent grade transcript as an additional attachment to support your application. The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Req #: 180032088